ATTENTION SMG AND NOLAN FAMILIES
Requirements for Parish Certification for Discounted Tuition – 2016-2017 school year:
- Must be enrolled at Saint Maria Goretti as a Parishioner.
- Minimum of 45 attendance records at Sunday Mass from April 1, 2015 to March 31, 2016 (only Sunday Masses count – not daily Mass or Holy Days. We will not count two envelopes turned in on the same day as two attendances – only one). We use envelopes or Faith Direct to track attendance. If you use Faith Direct, please sign up for the WEEKLY option AND place a Faith Direct card in the collection basket.
- A record of regular and consistent giving. Each family is asked to sacrificially give according to their means in support of the Parish.
- Nolan students must also complete 15 service hours at Saint Maria Goretti.
- Prompt, on-time payments of fees and tuition to the school is also required.
The reporting period for the 2016-2017 school year is April 1, 2015 to March 31, 2016.
This includes attendance and contributions.
Families not meeting all requirements will not be extended the Discounted rate.